Valerio Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company designing and developing novel oncology drugs targeting tumor DNA repair functions.
Our approach is based upon a unique mechanism of action of decoy agonist interfering with DNA Damage Response. We focus on bringing first-in-class and disruptive compounds from translational research to proof-of-concept in man in cancer indications with high unmet needs.
STRONG EXPERTISE &
- Leveraging our knowledge of cancer cell biology and tumor DNA Damage Response mechanisms with translational & clinical expertise
- Driving programs to best inflection points and generate value through licensing agreements
- Supported by world-class scientific & medical advisors and clinicians, global KOL and academia network
UNIQUE SCIENCE IN
DNA DAMAGE RESPONSE
- platON™, platform of oligonucleotides, to generate innovative compounds targeting tumor DNA-binding functions through a decoy mechanism with an agonist effect
- Distinctive mechanisms of action to address high unmet needs in multiple cancer indications with rapid path to market
- Capacity to address new & multiple pathways and to target both DDR and immune response
AsiDNA™, A DECOY AGONIST
INHIBITING THE DDR
- First-in-class product in DDR, AsiDNA™, currently in clinical trials, with potential in multiple indications and combo therapies
- The only decoy agonist in development, acting upstream of multiple DDR pathways to disrupt and exhaust the tumor DNA Damage Response without inducing resistance
- Strong synergy with DNA-damaging agents and targeted therapies, ability to prevent and reverse tumor resistance to treatments